Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 6: Official Challenge 01/21/12

Today was little rough for me. I started out good with the exercise. I did 25 minutes of the 5/25 routine on my bike and ate well up to about 4:00pm. I was too hungry and out on the road so I stopped by a fast food restaurant. While I didn't go all out and crazy, I still didn't stick to my plan. However, I will keep it in better the rest of the week.

Additionally, I was feeling a bit down this afternoon in general. I couldn't really spot why. There was nothing in life that occurred out of the ordinary to account for it either.


There was an event happening at my church tonight that I was going to attend. I had almost decided not to go and then changed my mind and went anyway. I am glad I did. Talking with some of the people I know there helped me get back on track spiritually.

So, I feel better tonight and next week will be another great week for me.

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment