Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 7: Official Challenge 01/22/12

It is the end of the first week and tomorrow begins the 2nd week of the official challenge for me. I took today off- completely. Even though Bill writes in the book Transformation about changing the "Free Day" as discussed in the book Body-For-Life I chose to keep in the free day routine from Body-For-Life. It is probable that after I complete this first 18 weeks or even before I will phase out the free day viewpoint but for now I feel more comfortable with the full free day.


Anyway, I have prepared everything for the coming week and made a few decisions today. I had an old copy of the "Success Journal" that Bill came out with to go along with Body-For-Life. I pulled it out and looked through it. I had begun a challenge with it and lasted for literally four days. So, I used some white out and I have decided to follow that pattern again. The only time in my later adult life that I was able to lose weight was when I actually followed the Body-For-Life program explicitly for about a month. I lost 10 pounds in that month and I felt great.

 However, an unfortunate event occurred in my life that made me have to leave the state to be with family and I got off track. I was never able to get back on track and so, here I am.

Today, as I was reflecting on this past week, and in fact since January 2nd when I originally began implementing parts of this program, I realized I have had more days of being happy and feeling like I was in control than I have experienced in quite a while. Even though there have been days that were rough and I messed up on my nutrition or exercise, those have been the exception rather than the rule. I know I am going to make it this time and I will stick with this no matter what else happens. Today I took some time to sort of focus even more on what my goals are and what I have to do this coming week to make those goals a reality.

I also realized I have had attention on what the next step Bill Phillips is going to be taking with the program. I know that he has opened his new facility and there is the T-360 program he is introducing. I wonder if he will implement that somehow on his existing website or keep it as it is now. It will be interesting to see that "transformation". As Bill states, everything goes through a transformation, so his website should be no different.

Anyway, that is all of my rambling for tonight. I am ready for the new week.

 -Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment