Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 5: Official Challenge 01/20/12

I had a great day today. I had a lot of energy both physically and spiritually. I was very happy and productive today.

I did an really great upper body workout this morning. I decided to try the Body For Life style workout. I could really feel my muscles burning. I am sure to be sore tomorrow. I think I am going to stick to this way from now on.

I also took my bike out on some errands I needed to run in the afternoon. I do this sometimes anyway, but coupled with my cardio days and the strength training it feels good to burn a few extra calories when I can. I also believe in not using gas if it is not necessary. Plus, a bike really beats Miami traffic!

Nutrition:
M1: 1 whole egg, 3 egg whites with chopped tomato on 2 flour tortillas
M2: Cliff Protein Bar
M3: 4 ounces of deli sliced Turkey on whole wheat bread and a sprinkle of monterey jack cheese and 13 cherries
M4: 1/4 cup of Tuna Helper (prepared)
M5: Cliff Protein Bar
M6: Who knows- I may just be a little "bad" Smile (if not it will be an EAS Protein shake)

I looked back over the week on my stats from my workout/nutrition tracking program and I have not gone above 2,800 calories once this past week. I was pretty happy about that. On a few days it was considerably below that. I am surprised I have had this much energy on that amount. I do need to keep it around 2,800 more regularly because I don't want to hit a wall or something.

Tomorrow is my weigh in day and new measurements. I am totally looking forward to it. Even if I haven't lost any weight on the scale I know I am heading in the right direction. Bring it!

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment