Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 4: Official Challenge 01/19/12

Here I am over halfway through the first week of the official challenge in 2012!

I am so proud of myself with how I have stuck with this. In reality I have been doing this since January 2nd and I have been consistent with my nutrition. I am ver happy about that.

I had a great cardio workout this morning and it felt really good. I am starting to look forward to my cardio workouts which I am happy about as well.


Exercise:
5/25 Cardio workout on my bike.

Nutrition:
M1: 1 whole egg, 3 egg whites with 1/4 chopped green bell pepper in two flour tortillas
M2: 1/4 pound deli sliced turkey on 2 pieces of whole wheat toast with iceburg lettuce and 2 slices raw tomato and 11 cherries
M3: Cliff Protein Bar
M4: Eating For Life chicken fajitas
M5: Lite popcorn
M6: EAS Protein shake with 1 cup frozen strawberries and 1.5 cups of almond milk

I am starting to feel that this new lifestyle is becoming a part of me and just what I do as opposed to "something I now have to do". I don't have to think about what I am doing as much as just doing it.

More tomorrow.

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment