Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 11: Official Challenge 01/26/12

Today went pretty good for me. I kept in my nutrition which I consider one of the most important aspects of this journey. I truly believe it is more than half of the battle in changing to my healthy new lifestyle.

My cardio workout today was not as intense as I wanted, but I got it done.

However, I think I have found a temporary solution to working my Quads, which was a problem I wrote about in an earlier blog. Due to the limitations of my Bowflex I could not get the burn I needed for my quads. I found out today that setting my mountain bike to a lower gear it really works out that muscle group. My legs are feeling it tonight.


I am also a bit sore today from my upper body workout of yesterday. I am happy about this as it is really the first day I been sore on my upper body. Lower body tomorrow.

Nutrition for today:

M1: Soup, 4 ounces of hamburger and salad with iceberg lettuce and tomato
M2: Cliff Bar
M3: 4 ounces of chicken breast with 1/2 cup of white rice
M4: Chicken fajitas
M5: Cliff bar
M6: EAS Protein shake

That is all for tonight.

-Jason                                                                                                  




No comments:

Post a Comment