Monday, February 6, 2012

New Blog

Hello. If you are a regular viewer of this blog or are just stopping by, I want to invite you to join me over at my new location at Transform The Machine.

I am going to continue to post on this blog for a little bit, perhaps even to the end of the 18 week challenge. These posts will be copied over from the new blog to here so it will be the same content. However, that will only be content as it directly relates to the challenge itself.

I plan to use the new blog to also post additional thoughts, tips, photos, videos, links and such that I will NOT be posting to this blog.

If you are one of my followers on this blog I invite you to add my new blog as a link off of your current blog and if you do, I will exchange and provide a link to your blog from my new location. Deal?

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment