Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 30 Official Challenge 02/14/12

Today I feel liberated!

I pushed myself the hardest that I ever have on my cardiovascular workout today. When I was ready to give in I pushed myself more and made it through to the end.

Additionally I decided to delete my Facebook account. I know this may seem non-sequiter to a transformation blog but it isn’t. Stay with me for a moment.

Through this transformation challenge I have started to re-evaluate my life. I have been looking at what I consider most important in my life.


I thought about cancelling my Facebook account about 2 years ago. The only reason I didn’t is that my sister-in-law posts regular updates about the family who are in another state. However, over the years I stopped calling them and now it is just pretty much mailed Christmas gifts and updates on Facebook.

What ever happened to live communication? I think people have become too reliant on computer and electronic communication these days. Maybe I am getting too old, but I like actually talking to people.
I feel like I am putting a new structure to my life and focusing on the things I think are important and really matter.

My health is important to me. This is why I started doing this program and challenge. It is spilling over into so many other areas of my life it is invigorating to say the least.

I know a number of people may disagree with me on this, but that is another advantage to life. We all have a choice of what we want to do with it.

Well, that is my rant for the night.

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment