Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 26 Official Challenge 02/10/12

I have really let things slip this past week. Between lack of sleep, lacking the proper exercise I am beginning to feel it both physically and emotionally. Today was just as bad. My hip was feeling much better but I felt like I wanted to give it one more day to heal further and do a good cardiovascular workout tomorrow.

I messed up twice on the nutrition so I won’t even post that. Let’s just say it was bad and leave it at that.
Tomorrow I am going to set new goals for the coming week and really get in the discipline that it requires to make it happen. I will consider today my free day and not take one on Sunday.


Additionally, tomorrow is my weigh in and new measurements day. It will be pretty interesting to see how that turns out. I will also be at the end of four weeks and I will be taking updated photographs to compare to when I began this journey.

I had quite a few thoughts today as I was out and about around the city. I noticed a high number of overweight people and it made me feel sad. I will write more about that in a post tomorrow.

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment