Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 24 Official Challenge 02/08/12


I learned a very valuable lesson today in how important sleep is during this transformation. In order to transform the machine, you need fuel, work, and rest. These three elements make up the whole program.

For about three nights I have had trouble sleeping yet still had to get up early. Today, it caught up with me. I just could not pull off any workout of any kind. 

Not only did I feel lethargic and did not desire to work this body, I was also craving some food that was not nutritious. That being McDonalds!
I had a quarter pound burger and medium fries for lunch today. I am happy I did not give in to the craving for soda though. I kept that out of the plan.

I did eat well the other meals of the day, so at least I did not allow the one mistake to be a justification to ruin the remainder of the day. 

Nutrition:
  •  M1: Two whole eggs on an English muffin with four slices of Canadian bacon
  • M2: McDonalds ¼ pounder, medium fries and medium un-sweetened iced tea
  • M3: Baked salmon with steamed broccoli and baked potato with 1 tsp salsa
  • M4: EAS protein shake with 1 cup frozen strawberries, ½ cup almond milk and ½ cup water
  • M5: TBD
It is interesting to note that all three things that go into a successful transformation are the three elements any medical doctor or smart individual “knows” should exist in anyone’s life to be healthy, feel good and just live happily. 

I did not allow the one missed nutritional meal to ruin the whole day though. We all make mistakes and doing it just once during the week is not a big deal. Tomorrow I will keep it all in 100%. 

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment