Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 18: Official Challenge 02/02/12

Today was very inspirational for me when I needed some motivation after the way my week has been.

First of all, I have been slacking a bit on the eating healthy. I have been keeping in 6 smaller meals per day but not all of them have been healthy. I could tell that I have slowly been allowing my old eating habits to slip in again.

However, today, 3 seperate people commented that they noticed my belly is getting smaller. One of them was my wife. This is really encouraging that others are starting to notice my fat loss. I think since I see myself everyday I may not be noticing it quite as much yet. I am going to take some 3 week photographs this weekend so I can compare as well.

Now I have some more fire to keep me on track with this transformation period.

I was able to get in a good cardio workout tonight. I was too busy today and woke up too late this morning to get it in then. That is really when I prefer to workout.

Anyway, that is all for tonight.

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment